Pages

terça-feira, 7 de julho de 2009

world in mourning

Sometimes I become really impressed how some persons can change the minds, the opinions, in fact, how some people can really change and stop the world.

I just watched the Michael Jackson's memorial, and I'm impressed how the planet have been stopped to see what happened with him, or I think, what is happennig with him. Some creatures ( I don't think people like him are just humans) have a power that is unbeliveable, uncomprehensible, and they deserve all and more that the world has to offer. In fact, I'm not a fan, I'm young, it's true too, but he managed to get all the respect and and admiration that somebody can get.

People like to say bad things, people like to remember bad things, when thay should be saying good ones. Let's start to forget thoughts like those, because he is worth of all sucess that he got, and all the tears that he is getting.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário